Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update

A few people have asked where we are in the process, so I figured I'd post an update.

Not much is going on, really. Our letters of recommendation are out (thanks to Tiff & Squid, Bonnie & Dave and Sandy for their help). The home study draft won't be ready until those letters are back to Baker Victory and the social worker.

Our fingerprint clearances were received by Baker Victory, so I guess I got re-fingerprinted for nothing. Well, not really for nothing. They charged me, but at least I have some on file in case it has to be done again.

We're done with our Hague classes.

Basically, it's just a waiting game right now. Wait for the recommendation letters to get to the social worker...wait for the social work to include them in the home study...review the home study for any errors...wait for Great Wall to review the home study...give our comments (hopefully few) to the social worker...wait for the revised home study...send packet 2 to Great Wall...then...more waiting.

No comments: