Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two Days!!

We leave in TWO DAYS!!! I've been telling everyone that it still doesn't seem real yet. Maybe by the time we're on the plane it'll start sinking in.

I have the "gift" suitcase packed - all the stuff we're bringing to gift to the orphanage personnel, the local officials, the children at the orphanage and Jacob.
I still have to pack my clothes, do some laundry (now that the washing machine is fixed), take my mom to the doctor, take Spooky to the vet, clean a little, lots of stuff to do.

In 6 days we meet our boy.

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Hi Diane, thank you for the kind words on my blog. Congrats on your VERY HANDSOME son!!! And how wonderful that you are leaving in a couple of days - my good friend is in China right now getting her son. LOVE what you are naming him (it is one of my sons names)
Have a safe trip!

KO said...

Wow - 2 days. How wonderfully exctinging. We look forward to sharing the journey!